Applications process for new students
Tshwane North TVET College Online Application 2021 has been published below. The Tshwane North TVET College TNC online application 2021 has been open for admissions into various programs in the institution. Tshwane North TVET College Online Application Form can be accessed below.
Online application process - 2022
- You can apply online by visiting Tshwane North TVET College Online Application portal through the link as stated below. Applicants can also visit the school to book an online application session.
- You can use either your smartphone, tablet or computer to apply online via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on.
- Applicants should apply for admission for the current level and the next level of your application.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
The are no application or administrative fees for enrolment at TNC
If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date.
How to apply - Quick Guide
Do the online pre-screening test
Choose campus & get your application form
Complete your application form in full
Attach all supporting documents
Details online application & requirements for 2022
Step 1: Do the pre-screening test
You will be requested to sign an acknowledgement that you prefer to make your own choice outside of the placement screening
Step 2: Get your application form
I accept that TNC will communicate with me during the application process using the e-mail address and cellphone number.
Please ensure that you provide a valid and working e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application proces
Step 3: Complete your application form in full
Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
Step 4: Attach all supporting documents
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA)
- Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications)
Step 5: Submit your application
A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the application information.
Statuses for applications
Step 1: Applications received
|1.||Applicant submitted application||Applicant without status|
|2.||Applicants with the course specific/recommended subjects||AP - Application in progress|
|3.||Applicants who do not have the course specific/recommended subjects||AU - Applicant Unsuccessful|
|4.||Applicants who did not attach visible documents||ND Outstanding document urgently|
|5.||Applicants application go through to the Selection Committee for selection||AC - Awaiting Selection Committee|
|6.||Applicants application selected by the Selection Committee for Registration/Admission||A - Admitted|
|7.||Applicants application NOT selected by the Selection Committee for Registration/Admission because of AP score or received more applications for the qualification||X Not admitted|
- X - Not admitted Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements, Business studies students applying for Engineering etc
- ND Outstanding documents urgently They will be contacted and given another chance to email their documents.
- All the applicants will receive the automated email response from the college to say Application received.
Step 2: Selection has been done by the committee
|1.||Selected applicant||Application successful|
|2.||Not Selected applicant||X Not admitted/Applicant Unsuccessful|
- NS Capacity Restrictions Applicants who qualified but could not be accommodated due to capacity.
- ND Outstanding documents Applicants who failed to upload or email supporting documents.
- AU Application Unsuccessful Applicant does not meet minimum admission requirement .