Tshwane North TVET College would like to invite suitably qualified, innovative, result-orientated and self – driven candidates to apply for the Contract for lecturer position at Pretoria Campus.
Lecturing Post (Post Level 1)
SALARY: R214 908 per annum plus 37% in Lieu of Benefits
CENTRE: Pretoria Campus
DURATION: May to December 2022
ART AND DESIGN Ref: TNC/TPTA/22 - 04/4
● Matric certificate or equivalent certificate plus an appropriate M+3 Qualification (National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree) PLUS Relevant Teaching Qualification with one (1) year lecturing experience in the following subjects: Drawing (Life Drawing, Object Drawing), Graphic Design (CS6 Photoshop, In Design, illustrator & Corel Draw), Space and Volume (Lino Printing, Stencil Printing & be able to work with plaster of Paris), Foam and colour, and painting from intro N4 – Computer Literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) SACE registration, Assessor/Moderator qualification will be an added advantage, Knowledge of Legislation governing the sector.
● Conduct classes on the above mentioned subjects. Organize relevant curricular activities to ensure that the subject, learning area of the learners are conducted in a proper manner
● Assess and record the attainment of learners
● Assist with the issuing and retrieval of textbooks and management of equipment etc.
● Organize experiential training for students
● Report and account for student performance in their programmes
● Record and report on absenteeism and perform other relevant duties within the ambit of teaching and learning.
Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 form completed in full and signed, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and MUST include a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of qualifications, transcript of the highest qualification/s, ID and driver’s license (if required). Please send a completed application and include reference number and the position you are applying for.
Forward your application/s to:email@example.com. NO faxed, posted or hand delivered applications will be accepted. All costs incurred due to your application and interviews will be at your own expense.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. The recommended candidate should note that original copies of qualifications will be required before appointment is confirmed. The College reserves the right not to appoint.
Successful candidates will be subjected to a vetting and financial disclosure process. They will be required to sign a Performance Agreement.
CLOSING DATE: 27 April 2022 at 12:00
Should you have any enquiries or experience any problem submitting your application contact the HR Practitioner, PP Tlailane