Electrical Engineering Lecturer teaching N1-N6 – Ref: TNC/RC/23-02/8
Civil Engineering Lecturer teaching N1-N6 – Ref: TNC/RC/23-02/9
SALARY: R221 355.00 plus 37% in lieu of benefits
DURATION: March 2023 to December 2023
CENTRE: Rosslyn Campus
REQUIREMENTS: Matric certificate plus an appropriate M+3 Qualification (National diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree) in the above–mentioned field/subject, trades and professions you have applied for. National Teacher Qualification. Computer Literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). SACE registration. Assessor/Moderator qualification will be an added advantage. Knowledge of Legislation governing the sector.
● Lecturer: Provide Academic support to Learners. Promote quality teaching and learning. Lesson planning and preparation of tasks to suit the level of students, Conduct classes on the above mentioned subject/s. Organize relevant curricular activities to ensure that the subject/s, learning areas of the learners are conducted in a proper manner and are according to the latest subject policy
● Administration: Assess and record the attainment of learners
● Assist with the issuing and retrieval of textbooks and management of equipment etc.
● Classroom management and supervision
● Report and account for student performance in their programmes
● Record and report on absenteeism and perform other relevant duties within the ambit of teaching and learning by setting maintenance of professional ethics, motivation and punctuality. Ensure a conducive teaching and learning culture and environment. Apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of student discipline. Attend student related activities (Student Excursions, Work based Exposure monitoring and WIL).
Tshwane North College for Technical and Vocational Education and Training would like to invite suitably qualified, innovative, result-orientated and self – driven candidates to apply for the Fixed Term Contract Positions.
APPLICATIONS: Applications must be submitted on the New Z83 which must be fully completed, obtainable from any Public Service Department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae only. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit Certified copies of qualifications including academic records, driver’s license, and identity documents. Please take note that communication in relation to the process will be limited to the short-listed candidates. If you have not received any correspondence within three (3) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
Forward your application/s to: email@example.com and NO faxed, posted or hand delivered applications will be accepted. All costs incurred due to your application and interviews will be at your own expense. The college reserves the right not to appoint.
CLOSING DATE: 28 February 2023 at 12:00
ENQUIRIES: Should you have enquiries or experience any problem submitting your application contact Ms LA Mudau at 012 401 1927 / Ms JM Nyalunga at 012 401 1940.