POST: NSF Project Administrator
SALARY: R181 599.00 plus 37% in lieu of benefits
CENTRE: Pretoria Campus
DURATION: February 2023 to June 2025
Ref: TNC/PTA/23 – 02/3
REQUIREMENTS: Matric certificate / National Certificate (Vocational) Level 4 certificate. A relevant National Diploma/Degree in Management Assistant or equivalent qualification. Computer literacy, be able to use Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Access. Knowledge of filing system. Knowledge of managing the office. Project Management will be recommended. Knowledge of Project Planning and Management. Procedures, Practices and Techniques of Public Finance Management Act, OQSF (Occupational Qualification Sub framework as amended, Skills Development Act 97 of 1988 as amended and NQF Act related regulations. Knowledge of Occupational Qualification will be an added advantage. A valid Driver’s license.
● Project Administration: ensuring portfolio of evidence of learners are up to date.
● Assessment reports received are processed and safely stored.
● Consolidating reports for monthly or scheduled reporting.
● Administer all project meetings and ensure procurement of all project requirements and needs. Initiate claims as per tranches for the College, finalize and submit for send through to the funder, report on finances of the project.
● Uploading learners and their results on SETA/QCTO database.
● Handling the certification of Learners with the relevant ETQA and arranging meetings and providing information to all stakeholders.
Tshwane North College for Technical and Vocational Education and Training would like to invite suitably qualified, innovative, result-orientated and self – driven candidates to apply for the Fixed Term Contract Position.
APPLICATIONS: Applications must be submitted on the New Z83 which must be fully completed, obtainable from any Public Service Department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae only. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit Certified copies of qualifications including academic records, driver’s license, and identity documents. Please take note that communication in relation to the process will be limited to the short-listed candidates. If you have not received any correspondence within three (3) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
Forward your application/s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and NO faxed, posted or hand delivered applications will be accepted. All costs incurred due to your application and interviews will be at your own expense. The college reserves the right not to appoint.
CLOSING DATE: 17 February 2023 at 12:00
ENQUIRIES: Should you have enquiries or experience any problem submitting your application contact Ms LA Mudau at 012 401 1927 / Ms JM Nyalunga at 012 401 1940.