Lecturing Post (Post Level 1)
SALARY: R221 355 per annum
CENTRE: Pretoria Campus
DURATION: February 2023 – December 2023
CLOTHING PRODUCTION Ref: TNC/PTA/22-11/13
● A relevant three-year teaching qualification (REQV 13) with 3 years lecturing experience in the following subjects: Pattern Construction Intro N4 – N6, Clothing Construction Intro N4 – N6, Fashion Drawing Intro N4 – N6 subjects, EBM N4, assessor and moderator training will be an added advantage.
● Computer Literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
● SACE registration
● Knowledge of legislation governing the sector.
● Conduct classes on the above-mentioned subjects. Organize relevant curricular activities to ensure that the subject, learning area of the learners are conducted in a proper manner
● Assess and record the attainment of learners
● Assist with the issuing and management of equipment etc.
● Organize experiential training for students
● Report and account for student performance in their programmes
● Record and report on absenteeism and perform other relevant duties within the ambit of Teaching and Learning.
Tshwane North TVET College would like to invite suitably qualified, innovative, result-orientated and self–driven candidates to apply for the vacant positions.
APPLICATIONS: Applications must be submitted on the New Z83 which must be fully completed, obtainable from any Public Service Department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae only. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit Certified copies of qualifications including academic records, driver’s license, and identity documents. Please take note that communication in relation to the process will be limited to the short-listed candidates. If you have not received any correspondence within three (3) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Forward your application/s to: email@example.com. NO faxed, posted or hand delivered applications will be accepted. All costs incurred due to your application and interviews will be at your own expense.
NOTE: Please quote the relevant reference number of the post you are applying for. Candidates who apply for more than one post should complete a separate application form for each post. Applications received after the closing date will NOT be accepted. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a vetting process: criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks (where applicable, qualification, and employment verification). Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a skills and knowledge competence test. The College/DHET reserves the right not to make appointments. Preference will be given to persons from designated groups, especially with regard to race, gender, and disability. People with disability are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 15 DECEMBER 2022 AT 12:00
ENQUIRIES: Should you have inquiries or experience any problem submitting your application contact Ms LA Mudau at 012 401 1927 / Ms JM Nyalunga at 012 401 1940