Tshwane North TVET College would like to invite suitably qualified, innovative, result-orientated and self–driven candidates to apply for the vacant contract position at Soshanguve North Campus.
Civil Engineering Lecturer (Post Level 1)
SALARY LEVEL: R214 908 per annum plus 37% in Lieu of benefits
DURATION: September 2022 to December 2023
CENTRE: Soshanguve North Campus
REF NO: TNC/SNC/22 – 08/1
• Matric certificate plus an appropriate M+3 Qualification (National Diploma or Bachelor's Degree) In Civil Engineering or related field with one (1) year lecturing experience In Mathematics N1-N3 and Building Science N1-N3
• Relevant Teaching Qualification
• Relevant Trade Test Certificate in the respective trade Computer
• literacy In MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• SACE registration
• Assessor/moderator qualification will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of legislation governing the sector.
• Conduct classes on the above-mention ed subjects. Organize relevant curricular activities to ensure that the subject, learning area of the learners are conducted in a proper manner
• Assess and record the attainment of learners
• Assist with the Issuing and retrieval of textbooks and management of equipment etc.
• Organize experiential training for students
• Report and account for student performance in their programmes
• Record and report on absenteeism and perform other relevant duties within the ambit of Teaching and Learning.
Applications must be submitted on the fully completed on the new Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department, and MUST include a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, copies of qualifications, transcript of the highest qualification, ID and driver’s license. All required documents need not be certified when applying for a post, only shortlisted candidates for the post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR. Please ensure that your completed application form includes a reference number and the position you are applying for.
Forward your application/s to: firstname.lastname@example.org. NO faxed, posted or hand delivered applications will be accepted. All costs incurred due to your application and interviews will be at your own expense.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within 2 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. The recommended candidate should note that original copies of qualifications will be required before appointment is confirmed. The College reserves the right not to appoint.
Successful candidates will be subjected to a vetting and financial disclosure process. They will be required to sign a Performance Agreement.
CLOSING DATE: 19 August 2022 at 12:00
Should you have any enquiries or experience any problem submitting your application, contact the Human Resources Office:
Ms JM Nyalunga