Tshwane North TVET College would like to invite suitably qualified, innovative, result-orientated and self - driven candidates to apply for the Acting lecturer position at Pretoria Campus.
Ref: TNC/PTA/22 - 03/7
Duration: 12 Months
Matric certificate plus an appropriate M+3 Qualification (National Diploma/ Bachelors` Degree) specializing in Computer studies, National Teacher Qualification, Computer Literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SACE registration, Assessor/Moderator qualification will be an added advantage, Knowledge of Legislation governing the sector.
- Monitoring of student and lecturer attendance, supervise lecturers, conduct meetings, monitor lecturer performance compile results analysis.
- The senior will be responsible for 100% verification of all scripts in the division.
- Moderation of all scripts, assessment tasks and POE`s.
- Responsible for leave management of his/her division.
- Assist the HOD with administrative duties.
- Responsible for work allocation.
- Guide and supervise the work and performance of lecturers.
- Be responsible for choice of Textbooks and coordinating subject committees.
Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 form completed in full and signed, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and MUST include a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of qualifications, transcript of the highest qualification/s, ID and driver`s license (if required). Please send a completed application and include reference number and the position you are applying for.
Forward your application/s to:
email@example.com. NO faxed, posted or hand delivered applications will be accepted. All costs incurred due to your application and interviews will be at your own expense.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. The recommended candidate should note that original copies of qualifications will be required before appointment is confirmed. The College reserves the right not to appoint.
Successful candidates will be subjected to a vetting and financial disclosure process. They will be required to sign a Performance Agreement.
Should you have any enquiries or experience any problem submitting your application, contact the HR Practitioner, PP Tlallane