PRETORIA CAMPUS - COSMETOLOGY DEPARTMENT
FULL TIME INTERNATIONAL QUALIFICATION
DURATION 6 Months: JULY 2022-DECEMBER 2022
VTCT (ITEC) Level 3 Award in Body Massage
VTCT (ITEC) Level 3 Award in Massage Using Pre-Blended Aromatherapy Oils
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: PASSED GR 12 OR NQF LEVEL 4
|R 3 750 TUITION FEES|
This fee excludes products and equipment
Full tuition fee to be paid to TNC on registration date.
|PRODUCT AND EQUIPMENT (COMPULSORY)|
R 8 000 (Estimate)
PRODUCT FEES WILL BE PAID TO SUPPLIER
The following must be purchased by yourself.
We will supply the list.
Product Fee: A list of suppliers will be issued with enrolment for the following:
Generic Kit, Uniform, Stationary pack and Textbook, Products etc.
NO LEARNER WILL BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND CLASSES WITHOUT THE PRESCRIBED PRODUCTS/EQUIPMENT NEEDED
|TOTAL FEES: R 11 750||NEEDED FOR ENROLLMENT (Estimate)|
- An international theory and practical exam will be conducted after completion of each subject.
- Students are required to obtain a minimum of 60% for theory and 60% for practical examinations and to pass all the Case Studies and POE
- Learners who wish to undertake this qualification must also achieve the VTCT (ITEC) Level 2
- Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Complementary Therapies and Sports Massage Qualification or a regulated equivalent. (70%)
- The ITEC practical and theory overall summative examination will be conducted during November 2022.
- Students are required to complete 5 or more Case Studies per subject for their POE (Portfolio of Evidence).
- Registration opens on 03 May - 10 of July 2022.
- Hand in 4 x certified copies of GR 12 CERTIFICATE, 4 X ID and ID of person paying for fees, proof of residence. All the documents must be certified at a police station.
- Make payments at the bank using the ABSA deposit slip provided for tuition fees. Suppliers banking details will be provided.
- Return to the college on same day or the next day before 09:00 with proof of payment. Hand in proof of payment for safekeeping.
- Classes to commence on 11 July 2022. COMPULSORY TO HAVE ALL THE PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT ON 11th JULY 2022 IF NOT YOU MAY NOT ATTEND ANY CLASSES.
IMPRORTANT INFORMATION: NO NSFAS OR BURSARIES
- 1 Year, full-time course – ACCREDITED WITH ITEC INTERNATIONAL GOVERNING BODY.
- Minimum requirement: Grade 12.
- Intake of 20 students for July 2022.
- All subjects are compulsory.
- Class times: Monday to Thursday 07:45 to 15:30 and Friday 8:00 to 13:00
- NO LEARNER WILL BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND CLASSES WITHOUT THE PRESCRIBED PRODUCTS AND EQUIIPMENT.
CONTACT MRS DAMES FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org or 012 4011614/1672